CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

S.A.N.D

I believe finding love is like finding the perfect patch of sand
on the beach the area of the beach is so wide endless from where i
am along the way of me seeking my patch of sand... I encounter stone, broken shells and maybe even garbage which other left behind but i keep on looking with the hope that my perfect batch of sand will appear in front of me... Finally, i sand it.. finally, i saw it i walk slowly toward it with anticipation and excitment closer and closer, i get... it in front of me... I pick it up with my bare hand... but it keep slipping away through my fingers... I tried again it slipped away All of the sudden, i remember i have an empty bottle with me... i run back to where i begin to get the bottle bit by bit, i scoop my perfect patch of sand into the bottle...
Love is like the perfect patch of sand in the beach... you keep looking and looking and looking u never realised that it make up of lots of particles and it keep slipping away until you sccop it into the empty bottle and fill it up slowly...when u seal it tightly, it will be there... when u did not, it will still leak from the bottle the bottle is what we call us
TRUST

0 comments: