CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

D.E.A.T.H

Early this morning , i recieved a txt from my friend , i was told that his mom had pass away in the hospital .

my heart sank with him , i can feel what is he going thru ..

so this is what am going say to you .

To You

don’t remember the first time I saw my mother’s laughing brown eyes I only know they always Shone so brightly upon me. Mama and I weren’t soul mates Yet we had our moments Of true and complete bliss. She and I enjoying what life brang How clearly her laughter rang. Then all too soon Came the moment before us A last intense look A squeeze of the hand And she was gone from my life So swiftly Leaving behind only memories. And yet, oh, how I wish I could have been Much truer, much dearer To my most trusted friend Mama your heaven’s brightest star I always see from afar.



0 comments: