CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

H.O.M.E



On A Perfect Day, Everything That Matters In Life Can Fit Into A Single Frame .

3 more hrs i'll be on my journey home , hurray ..

HOME
Another summer day has come and gone away In Paris or Rome...but I wanna go home...uhm Home may be surrounded by a million people I still feel all alone just wanna go home I miss you,


you know And I've been keeping all the letters that I wrote to you,Each one a line or two I'm fine baby, how are you? I would send them but I know that it's just not enough My words were cold and flat And you deserve more than that Another aeroplane, another sunny place,I'm lucky I know but I wanna go home I got to go home


------------------------------ the end ------------------------------------------

1 comments:

Manthony G said...

Welcome Home... :P